Sunday, May 20, 2007

Walgreen's EasySaver Catalog

I'm all about Walgreen's nowadays. I have been finding great buys in there. They have this deal called EasySaver Catalog. It's where you buy stuff they highlight in the booklet and some of the stuff is free when you send in the form for it. For example, for May, I am getting rebates on the following items:

Wagreens Maxi Ulta 24pk -- FREE after the rebate

Softsoap Body wash, 18 oz. -- FREE after the rebate

Boost 6 pk (high protein nutritional drink) -- I bought them on sale, 2 six pks for $14, minus the two manufacturer coupons I had ($3 total). I'll get a $5 rebate, so the final price of these drinks will be $6 for TWO SIX PACKS. This type nutritional drink stuff is horribly expensive, so this is a steal.

Buy $15 worth of Coke Products, and get $5 back in rebate. They had 6 pks on sale today for 3/$9 and 2 liters for 1.19. I got $15 worth in a combination, and will get the $5 rebate.

So, when it's all said and done, I will get a rebate from Walgreens of $18.13 and this includes a 10% bonus because I agree to have them put the money on my gift card instead of sending me a rebate check.

NOW, I plan to donate the pads and the soaps to the mission. They need personal hygiene items. And I can deduct the fair value of the items on my taxes (not what I paid for it, but what it's worth).

Now, check out Walgreens EasySaver Catalog!!

No comments: